|Find free USA death records online, free Canada death records online & free English death records online|
|Find your ancestors in death records. Search free genealogy death records such as coffin plates, death cards, funeral cards, wills, church records, family bibles, cenotaphs and tombstone inscriptions on AncestorsAtRest.com Find links to other genealogy death records like cemeteries, vital stats, and obituaries.
Find your ancestors with an Ancestry.com Free Trial
Death Finds a Way: A Janie Riley Mystery by Lorine McGinnis Schulze|
Janie Riley is an avid genealogist with a habit of stumbling on to dead bodies. She and her husband head to Salt Lake City Utah to research Janie's elusive 4th great-grandmother. But her search into the past leads her to a dark secret. Can she solve the mysteries of the past and the present before disaster strikes? Available now on Amazon.com and the CreateSpace eStore
|Ancestors At Rest is your free genealogy site with ancestor death records|
|Find your ancestor in: Coffin Plates ~ Funeral Cards ~ Cemetery Records ~ Family Bibles ~ Obits ~ Vital Statistics ~ Wills ~ Funeral Homes ~ Church Records ~ Military Deaths ~ Cenotaph Records ~ German Death Cards ~ Ledger Books ~ Genetic Genealogy ~ Photo Albums ~ The Bookstore ~ Genealogy Articles ~ Ancestors At Rest Mailing List ~ Genealogy Guide for Beginners |
Dean's Grange Monumental Inscriptons, Blackrock , Dublin, Ireland
1. Robert Mitchell, J.P. died 16th May 1919, aged 73 years. His wife, Agnes Fairbairn Mitchell, died 16 May 1939, aged 81 years.
2. George Michell, died 8th October, aged 46 years. William Mitchell, died 12 November 1891, born 16 August 1870.
3.William McComas, died 25th May 1894, aged 55 years. His wife , Caroline Mary, died 2nd February 1921. His second daughter, Edith Violet, died 12 June 1923.
4. Thomas Fulton Caldbeck, J. P., died 20th June 1891, aged 70 years. His son , William Eaton Caldbeck, died 25th April 1896, aged 42 years. His wife, Charlotte, died 2nd February 1897, aged 84 years. Thomas Fulton , son of above William Eaton Caldbeck, died 8th April 1910, aged 16 years.
5. Annie, wife of George Tedcastle, died 23rd April 1894, aged 54 years. Also George Tedcastle, died 7th October, 1920, aged 83 years.
6. Nathaniel Greer, died 4th May 1901m aged 72 years. His wife Ellen, died 4 September 1912, aged 69 years.
7. Bessie, wife of W.G. Barrett, died 24th January 1893. Also infant son died , 1st March 1876. Also husband W. B. Barrett, died 1st September 1908.
8. Julia, widow of Richard C. H.Butcher M.D. died 2nd Januay 1905, aged 87 years.
9. Thomas Watson Munday, died 14 April 1889, aged 55 years.
10. Frederick George Deverell C. E. died 8th December 1890, aged 69 years. His wife Letitia, died 8th June 1911, aged 85 years
11. William Ponsonby Deverell , M. D. died 14th May 1898, aged 69 years. His wife , Mary, died May 1892.
12. Evory Thomas Carmichael, born 21st February 1839, died 22nd of May 1891.
13. Penelope. widow of Robert Roberts, died 10th December 1893, aged 86 years.
14.Charlotte Elizabeth Palmer, widow of Spunner Palmer, died 25th August 2894, 78 yeas.
15. Esther C. Mylod, died 31st January 1897, aged 78 years.
16.Bennett Thompson, died 15th June 1896, aged 49 years. His wife Marguerita Thompson, died 18th December 1927m aged 81 years.
17. Sarah Moore, died 5th October 1894, aged 69 years. Her eldest sister, Ellen Moore, died 2nd of November 1899, aged 77 years. Her youngest sister, Annie Moore, died 29 November 1911.
18. Edward C. Cotter, died in 1901, aged 66. His sons, Robert, died 1900, aged 36 years, Alexander, died 1902, aged 36 years at Aluival, North Cape Colony.
19. William Hugh Warren, died 6th August 1902, aged 62 years. His wife , Alice Warren, died 25 January 1927, aged 79 years.
20. Charles Clifford Pease, died 6th of October 1900, aged, 56 years.
21. Margaret Mackey, widow of James Mackey, died 11 July 1909,aged 62 years. Daughters- Kate, died 7th November 1923, Margaret, died 28th October 1926.
22. William Roche, died 1st February 1894, aged 73 years. His wife Emily, died 7th December 1902.
23. John R. Acres, died 18 May 1933, 84 years. His wife, Margaret, died 20 November 1937, aged 85 years.
24.Mary O'Meara. died 3rd November 1894, aged 77 years. also Mary O'Merara, died 27th January 1919. aged 64 years Also Sarah F. Winter, died 20th May 1927, aged 75 years.
25. Frederic Amory Hawkesworth, died 2nd March 1908, aged 67 years
26. Elizabeth Shaw, born 7th November 1814, died 16th September 1906. Also Caroline Catherine Shaw, died 12 April 1925, aged 67 years,
27. Charles Gibbons Stanuell, died 1902, aged 75 years. His wife, Margaret, died 1912, aged 87 years.
28.David Colquhoun, born 21 February 1844, died 18th July 1894. His wife, Mary Porter Colquhoun, died 13th April 1901. His eldest brother, Samuel Colquhoun,died 27th February 1895.
29. Frances Brown, wife of Henry Brown, died 13th May 1892, aged 76 years.
30. Elizabeth Biddulph, died 10 June 1893, aged 95 years. Eldest daughter of Francis Harrison Biddulph.
31. John. son of George and Catherine Williams, died 6th July 1894, aged 24 years. His brother Samuel, died 17th January 1907, age 35. Minnie, daughter of Samuel, died 4th December 1916, aged 21 years. George Williams, brother of John and Samuel, died 22nd January 1917, aged 41 years.
32. George Annesley Lyster, died 2 October 1910, aged 82 years. His wife, Marion, died, 8th October 1910, aged 74 years. Their son, Henry Cameron Lyster, B.D. Canon of St. Patricks Cathedral 1922-1932, died, 30th July 1932, aged 70 years. His wife, Anna Frances Lyster, died 18th March 1942, aged 78 years.
33. William Henry Perrin, died 22nd August 1895, aged 47 years, His daughter Annie Gwenloine Peacock, died 20 October 1892, aged 9 years. His wife Annie , died 28th December 1933, aged 74 years.
34. Mary McCarty, died 14th January 1894, aged 84 years.
35. Georgina Eliza, wife of Edmund Meares Kelly, born 29 December 1819, died 25th February 1896. Also husband, Edmund Meares Kelly, born 1808, died 23rd October 1903. Their son Edward Drake Kelly, born 16th November 1853, died 15th December 1928. Their Daughter-in-law Caroline Kelly, wife of Harford Kelly, boen 10 January 1858, died 25th March 1940. Thier youngest son, Spencer Litton Hall Kelly L.L.D., born 1st April 1859, died 30th July 1940.
36. Alice Wilson, wife of W.F. Laying, died 23rd of August 1903, aged 60 years Her youngest daughter, Amelia Wilhelmina, died 2nd of February 1894, aged 41/2 years. Her second son, William Frederick Laying, Jr, died 3 May 1888. aged 17 years. Her husband William Frederick Laying, died 12 September 1923, aged 80 years. Her Second daughter, Charlotte Ruxton, died 2nd March 1940.
37. Madeleine Jane Kennedy, daughter of the late Frederick Kennedy died 17 June 1921, 49 years. Also Frederick Hans Kennedy, eldest son of the late Frederick Kennedy, died15th March 1924, in his 56th year.
38. Eva, wife of W. Chambers Jacob, died 18th December 1893.Aged 40 years. Granddaughter Evangeline Paulina, daughter of Charles and Pauline Jacob, died 28th September 1907, aged 21/2 years. also Jane Pauline Jacob, wife of Charles E Jacob died 4th September 1912. also William Chambers Jacob, died 14th April 1915, aged 62 years.
39. Lucy Ursula, wife of Captain R.M. Hickson, Died 10th Febuary 1908 aged 79 years. Their son William, died 29th May 1894, aged 24 years. Their daughter, Eleanor Sarah, died 28th June 1894, aged 23 years. Their son, George Murray, Died 7th April 1895, aged 29 years, Their son Robert, died 24th April 1929, aged 70 years.
40. Richard, infant son of Frederick and Minnie Kennedy. Their son Brian Cyril, born 23rd September 1896, died 7th April 1913, also above Frederick Kennedy, died 1st March 1915, aged 77.
41. Marion, wife of Nicholas G. Peterson, died 6th May 1909, aged 66 years. Also above Nicholas George Paterson, died 2nd March 1919, aged 75 years.
42. John Cuthbert David, eldest son of George D. and Helena Beggs, died 27th December 1890, aged 8 years.
43. Sophia Letitia Martelli, eldest daughter of the late T.G. Martelli, died 12th July 1905, aged 70 years
49. Martha Guy, died 7th May 1891, aged 73 years. Isabella, widow of Henry Flavelle, died 26th March 1895, aged 79 years. Their eldest daughter Elizabeth Flavelle, died 22nd May 1905, aged 83 years. Their second daughter Julia Ann Flavelle, died 31st October 1922, aged 70 years.
50. Emily Anne Trent, second daughter of Thomas Challoner Martelli, and widow of the late Major General F. C. Trent, died 19 December 1896. Also Irene, fourth daughter of T.C. Martelli, died 2nd December 1929.
51. Colonel Richard Dawson, died 20th March 1890, aged 69 years. His son Adrian De Butts Dawson, died 7th April 1922. His daughter Madeleine Dartrey Dawson, died 25th October 1923.
52. Bride of William Carter, died 26th September 1890. Also above William Carter, died 31st January 1895 in his 72nd year Also William R. Bonfield, died 27th January 1920, aged 62 years. Also Francis Preston, died 29th May 1942.
53.Eva Ethel Coggin, daughter of William B. and Fannie Coggin, died 25th Januaary 1897, aged 23 years.
Also Fannie Marie Coggin, William B. Coggin, died 17th January 1920, aged 67 years. Heneretta Augusta Coggin, Died 22nd Febuary 1933.
54. Anne, daughter of Thomas and Mary Leisham, died 21st June 1896 aged 4 years, 10 months. Her sister Janet McKay, died 18th Febuary 1898, aged 15 years.
55. Francis Prendergast, third son of the late Francis Prendergast, born 4th March 1809, died 27th August 1890. William Paul Prendergast, died 19th June 1902, aged 90 years.
56. Milly Wells, died 15th September 1890, aged 10 years. Also Amelia Jane Reid, died 17th October 1928, aged 78 years. Her husband John Reid, died, 15th March, 1937, aged 90 years.
57. John Irvine, died 21st of June 1911, aged 52 years. His wife Catherine Irvine , died 1st May 1931, aged 75 years. Their son John Walter Irvine, died 22nd Augut 1936, aged 44 years,
58. Thomas Saunders, died 5th December 1899, in his 70 year. His wife Janet, died 27th March 1905, aged 77 years.
59. Florance Josephine, wife of Hugh McCann, died 27th January 1936, aged 56 years. Their daughter, Florence Charlotte Grant, died 10 February 1923, aged 23 years.
233. Katherine, widow of James Wolfe, died 18th March 1865 aged68.
234. William Alfred Headech, died 1st October 1880 aged 34. Also, his son William Loyde Headech, aged 3.
235. J. Darley Dowman, born 15th June 1787 died 20th September 1874. His wife Margaret , died 18th November 1877 aged 58.
236. Anne Elizabeth Maynard, born 12 July 1812, died 14th February 1865. Her husband William Joseph Maynard, died 17th July 1875 aged 75 Their grandson George Rutlan Maynard, died 31st August 1876, agd 2 1/2 months. Also, William Augustus Maynard, died 9th October 1893m age 44.
237. James Matthew Dowman, died 2nd February 1911 aged 71. His wife Louisa Isabel, died 17th December 1928 aged 84
238. Anne, widow of the late Reverend M. Boland, died 1st February 1874 age 73.
239. James King, died 20th October 1890. His son Gilbert Cecil Lewis King, born 3rd July 1874, died 9th April 1875.
268. Elizabeth, widow of Hugh Henry, died 4th January 1862 aged 76. Also daughter, Charlottle, died 14th January 1883 aged 53.
269. Martha Gallogly, died 9th April 1879 aged 71
270. Reverend , Henry Charles Murphy, died 11th January 1902 aged 73.
271. George Mason, died 10th March 1882 aged 38.
272. Kliza Jane Morris, died 21st August 1887 aged 86 Her grandnephew, William T. McCormack, died 7th November 1881. And his widow, Marian McCormack, died 16th June 1901 aged 48 And his mother, Mary Bennett, died 18 March 1895 aged 76.
273. Reverend M. Edward Banks, born March 1812, died 15th June 1893. His wife, Jane, born 18th May 1816. Died 9th March 1901. Their daughter , Eva, died 3rd November 1893.
274. Haida, wife of Percy Maynard, died 15 February 1916 aged 65. Also John Percy Gordon Maynard, died 13th March 1918 aged 67.
275. Charles Alexander Newburgh Nisxon, born 10 October 1850, died 7th April 1875.
656, Emily Carmichael, died 21st February 1895, aged 48.
657,Ellen Williams, did 13th March 1900, aged 53. Also, C.S.M.. Mervyn Williams, died 15 May 1915 aged 33 and John Williams, died 25th April 1922, aged 76.
658. Margaret Munro, died 25th May 1904 aged 90.
659. George Gordon, died 13th March 1895 aged 66. His wife Mary, died 26th December 1906 agd 72. His daughter Margaret, died 25th February 1929 aged 58.
660.George Horan Thompson, died 23rd March 1895 aged 72. His wife Maria Theresa, died 7th January 1914 aged 87. Her sister Charotte Hannah Thompson, died 23rd November 15 aged 87.
661. David Porteous, died 18th September 1913, aged 70.
662. George Thorpe Bevis, died 29th November 1903 aged 80. Also, Mary Jane Bevis, died 9th September 1908, aged 47.
663. Emily Harpur, died 7th August 1893 aged 22..
664 Maud Alice, wife of George B. Morrison, died 23rd October 1904 aged 35.
Thanks to Peggy for this info.
Online Searchable Death IndexesBirth, Marriage & Death Certificates!
Other Online Searchable RecordsWe're all anxious to find our ancestors - and find them fast! These records may help you find a brick-wall ancestor easily and from the comfort of your computer chair.
Try a Trial Access on Ancestry.com
Ancestry has more genealogy records than any site on the net and they often have free trials and special promotions.
Breaking Genealogy NewsIf you have long been a fan of The Olive Tree Genealogy created by Lorine McGinnis Schulze, now you can make it official. Become a fan of the Olive Tree Genealogy. Join Olive Tree Genealogy on Facebook! Lorine has set up an interactive site where you can ask questions, join in discussions or start a topic of interest. Once you are at the Olive Tree Genealogy page on Facebook, click the "Become a Fan" link in the upper right-hand corner.
Ancestors At Rest reminds you that when looking for death records for your family tree online to be careful when spelling interment. It's not intermet, internment, inturnment or internmet. Another common one is cemetery, not cemetary or cematary.
All rights reserved
Copyright ©2004~present Contact Brian by writing to AncestorsAtRest AT gmail.com (replace AT with @ and remove spaces)
These pages may be linked to but not duplicated in any way without my written consent.
Contact Brian by writing to AncestorsAtRest AT gmail.com (replace AT with @ and remove spaces)